Wednesday, December 14, 2016

My First Look

My son took this picture and sent it to his wife. She posted it on Facebook.
My first thoughts upon seeing him, I just wanted to kiss his heart. I was so thankful.
So very thankful.
I couldn't control my emotions one more second.
This man is my world.

Image may contain: 1 person, indoor


 He was extubated about an hour after the first picture.


He is such a superstar!
He was having a hard time staying awake....that's ok.
Sleep handsome man, sleep.



2 comments:

Julia said...

Such a happy ending to an unbelievable story. It has kept me on the edge of my seat.
I'm really grateful for your courage in posting this real drama on your blog.
Thanks Mrs Egan, friend.

Smiles & hugs, Julia

Debby@Just Breathe said...

What powerful and moving photo! Your poor heart. We are never prepared yet God gets us through it.