Thursday, December 15, 2016

RECOVERY

He did so well.
Miraculous would be the word.
Our family was so incredibly blessed.
We are thankful for the doctors, nurses and those who took such good care of all of us.
This was our little neighbor girl who was a CNA. 
This had to be without a doubt the best Christmas ever.
It was a sacred and tender time for us.
 I'm not sure I have ever had a time in my life when I was sooooo thankful.
 Amazingly enough....his pain was minimal.
Tylenol if anything was all he needed.

 So he was dressed and ready to go.
3 days after open heart surgery, 13 days after a cardiac arrest.

We felt the prayers.
We felt the love of our Heavenly Father and the Savior.
It truly was the BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!


2 comments:

Julia said...

What a great Christmas gift from Jesus. I'm sure every Christmas will be celebrating with new energy this coming Christmas.
What luck to have a neighbour as his nurse.
Wishing Howard continued good health.
Have great week.
Hugs, Julia

Saimi said...

Hows he doing now? Is he fully back or does he still have some recovering to do. I'm so thankful he survived his failing heart - This is truly a remarkable story thanks for sharing it!.