Sunday, March 29, 2009

My hubby.....I like you a lot.

I had to work in the ER this morning and I was so tired I felt like I was walking into walls. I don't love mornings...I might be at work at 0600 but I don't "wake" up until around 10:00 or so. It has been a tough week for me. Of course having a major blizzard today didn't help my mood. If you want to see HOW major of a snowstorm we "enjoyed" click here. My twisted friend Mary posted a picture on her blog. I personally just want to sleep until it's all over. I want Spring and I want it NOW!

Anyway, my hubby called me this morning from the bishop's office. He had arrived early to prepare for the day...he loves mornings by the way, ick. Anyway, he called to wish me "happy Anniversary"....I'm thinking "this is NOT June".....and then I remembered, it was the anniversary of him asking me what I thought about getting married. Awwww, he made my day. He remembered after 31 years. (sniffle)

I wonder if he had ANY idea of what he was getting into?????

He's an amazing guy. I'm lucky to have him. I'm blessd to have him.

Honey, I'm glad you asked me what I thought about getting married, I don't remember telling you what I thought about it, I remember being in shocked silence...I wasn't expecting that. Thanks for telling me you liked me a lot! I liked you a lot too. I still do!

6 comments:

gigi said...

Sorry about the snow storm.
Don't hate me that we are going to the beach Wednesday for a little early spring break weekend.

Sweet hubby!

MZ said...

Tauna I cannot imagine you not having anything to say. That Howie is a nice guy. Now repeat after me...spring will come and I will survive...20 times.

Kim said...

Sorry you are not a MORNING person--but I LOVE morning--and I work nights. Whats up with that? We are getting the storm you just had and I am enjoying it because we were able to go see BYU Softball team KICK North Dakotas BUTTS!!!!

Sorry you forgot, be grateful he remembers. Many women would DIE to have a hubby remember--BTW what day in June? Ours is June 27--this year will be 19 years of BLISS!!

Kristina P. said...

Wow, I am always AMAZED at how many people remember dates, other than their wedding day. I remember nothing!! Not our first date, kiss, etc.

wendy said...

Now, I believe you have a keeper there. How sweet of him to remember. don't ya just love stuff like that. I hate mornings too!!! HATE THEM------CAN YOU HEAR ME!!!!!!!!

CB said...

That is so sweet! Your husband sounds like a romantic - totally a keeper!!

I can't believe that snow - ugh!!