I've been tagged on the "Confession Tag" by Kim @ The Simple Things . This is pretty cute but I'm not sure I'm ready to 'fess up to everything. Oh, well....here goes.
1. What is my blogger name? Garden??? Nah, Garden of Egan is the blog title...name...Tauna or when I'm at work in the ER Tauna the Pirhana.
2. When is your birthday? One month ago..February 10th.
3. How long have you been blogging? Since July of 2008 and it's been fun!
4. Who tagged you? Kim...an awesome soon to be RN!
5. Tell your most favorite body parts???? Seriously? Uhm, I'm not sure there is that many....eyes (blue) feet, ears, lips, forehead.
6. What do you wish for most for your birthday? I got it! A laptop.
7. What color are your nails? Nekked....Naddda.......Zip....Zilch!
8. Any depressing thoughts lately? YA! Where the heck did this roll come from and who's rear end is that?
9. What is your next months plans? Waiting for the snow to melt...watching it closely. Oh, the best is going to Phoenix over Conference weekend to visit some friends, flying trip there and back, but it's warm!
10. At what age did you have your first crush? 1st Grade!!! I had it bad. His name was Bruce!
11. Did you attend any school reunions after you graduated? Yup, I did until the 25 year...skipped it due to the fact that I was a lard-butt...went to the 30 because I had lost 53 pounds.
12. Have you ever passed gas in public and pretended you didn't smell anything? Uh, I work in the Emergency Room...there are days when it smells like everyone has passed gas........so it's easy to hide. (what a question!)
13. Are you a clean freak? Unfortunately..it's a curse really. If the house isn't spotless I'm a mess.
14. Which era do you wish you were born into? I would love to have been a pioneer. I love the outdoors and camping over a fire and not hearing the phone, TV, city noises...it would have been bliss.
15. Are you a vegetarian? Uh, do they eat red meat? If they do then I am one!
16. How many pillows do you sleep with at night? Well, I start off with one, sometimes I steal my husbands, but usually end up without any...wild sleeper!
17. Are you a light sleeper or I don't-care-if-there-is-a-bomb-in-here sleeper? Very light sleeper...in fact, please don't wake me up before it's time, or I'm up for the rest of the day.
18. Do you secretly wear granny panties when your hubby's not around? Nope.
19. What is your ultimate dream job? I'm living it. ER nurse!
20. What is it that your hubby does that drives you crazy? Scowls. I hate that...he needs botox.
21. What is your dream car? A Lexus SUV thingy! I would love one!
22. Do you wake up easily in the morning? NO!!! I might be at work by 6:00 but I don't "wake" up until 10:00.
23. Do you like hairy men? Depends. I also work at a Skin Care Clinic, I laser body hair off...it's a beautiful thing.
24. How about goateed me? Not so much.
25. Which would you prefer, a 2 hour spa, 2 hour Thai massage or 2 hour foot massage? I think a Thai Massage...unless I could find someone to massage my scalp for two hours....I love my head massaged.
26. Have you ever wished you had a different name other than your real name? YES with a capital YES! My real name "Eutauna"! Can you believe? I was made fun of my whole life. I shortened it to Tauna, but I would love to have been a Vanna or something swarmy like that.
27. What is the most extreme sport you have ever done? Uh, I work in the ER I don't DO extreme sports, I take care of those the DO extreme sports.
28. Do you prefer traveling to Europe or Asia? I don't prefer. I don't love to travel....am I weird?
29. What is your favorite food. SHRIMP!!!
30. What is the most embarrassing moment when you were out on a date? Wow, I'm so old I don't remember dating.
Here are the rules. Copy and paste the whole questionnaire and replace my answers with yours. You have to create a link for the blogger that tagged you and pass this on to 4 other bloggers.
OK, so I don't know how to create links........sorry.
So Kim tagged me. She's The Simple Life at http://hopkinzrn.blogspot.com This is a fun blog and this girl is outrageous!
I am TAGGING:
Mary at Life is Good. Great blog!
I am also tagging:
JoAnn at 'Nef Said. Speaking of out of control. It's this woman!
I am also tagging:
Becca at Dream Weaver. She's a lot crazy, that's all I have to say about her.
Susan at G.SUZE-Chapter 2. This is one classy lady and when I grow up I want to be like her!
OK, there ya go! I've been tagged and I've tagged.