Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Confession Tag

I've been tagged on the "Confession Tag" by Kim @ The Simple Things . This is pretty cute but I'm not sure I'm ready to 'fess up to everything. Oh, well....here goes.



1. What is my blogger name? Garden??? Nah, Garden of Egan is the blog title...name...Tauna or when I'm at work in the ER Tauna the Pirhana.

2. When is your birthday? One month ago..February 10th.

3. How long have you been blogging? Since July of 2008 and it's been fun!

4. Who tagged you? Kim...an awesome soon to be RN!

5. Tell your most favorite body parts???? Seriously? Uhm, I'm not sure there is that many....eyes (blue) feet, ears, lips, forehead.

6. What do you wish for most for your birthday? I got it! A laptop.

7. What color are your nails? Nekked....Naddda.......Zip....Zilch!

8. Any depressing thoughts lately? YA! Where the heck did this roll come from and who's rear end is that?

9. What is your next months plans? Waiting for the snow to melt...watching it closely. Oh, the best is going to Phoenix over Conference weekend to visit some friends, flying trip there and back, but it's warm!

10. At what age did you have your first crush? 1st Grade!!! I had it bad. His name was Bruce!

11. Did you attend any school reunions after you graduated? Yup, I did until the 25 year...skipped it due to the fact that I was a lard-butt...went to the 30 because I had lost 53 pounds.

12. Have you ever passed gas in public and pretended you didn't smell anything? Uh, I work in the Emergency Room...there are days when it smells like everyone has passed gas........so it's easy to hide. (what a question!)

13. Are you a clean freak? Unfortunately..it's a curse really. If the house isn't spotless I'm a mess.

14. Which era do you wish you were born into? I would love to have been a pioneer. I love the outdoors and camping over a fire and not hearing the phone, TV, city noises...it would have been bliss.

15. Are you a vegetarian? Uh, do they eat red meat? If they do then I am one!

16. How many pillows do you sleep with at night? Well, I start off with one, sometimes I steal my husbands, but usually end up without any...wild sleeper!

17. Are you a light sleeper or I don't-care-if-there-is-a-bomb-in-here sleeper? Very light sleeper...in fact, please don't wake me up before it's time, or I'm up for the rest of the day.

18. Do you secretly wear granny panties when your hubby's not around? Nope.

19. What is your ultimate dream job? I'm living it. ER nurse!

20. What is it that your hubby does that drives you crazy? Scowls. I hate that...he needs botox.

21. What is your dream car? A Lexus SUV thingy! I would love one!

22. Do you wake up easily in the morning? NO!!! I might be at work by 6:00 but I don't "wake" up until 10:00.

23. Do you like hairy men? Depends. I also work at a Skin Care Clinic, I laser body hair off...it's a beautiful thing.

24. How about goateed me? Not so much.

25. Which would you prefer, a 2 hour spa, 2 hour Thai massage or 2 hour foot massage? I think a Thai Massage...unless I could find someone to massage my scalp for two hours....I love my head massaged.

26. Have you ever wished you had a different name other than your real name? YES with a capital YES! My real name "Eutauna"! Can you believe? I was made fun of my whole life. I shortened it to Tauna, but I would love to have been a Vanna or something swarmy like that.

27. What is the most extreme sport you have ever done? Uh, I work in the ER I don't DO extreme sports, I take care of those the DO extreme sports.

28. Do you prefer traveling to Europe or Asia? I don't prefer. I don't love to travel....am I weird?

29. What is your favorite food. SHRIMP!!!

30. What is the most embarrassing moment when you were out on a date? Wow, I'm so old I don't remember dating.

Here are the rules. Copy and paste the whole questionnaire and replace my answers with yours. You have to create a link for the blogger that tagged you and pass this on to 4 other bloggers.
OK, so I don't know how to create links........sorry.

So Kim tagged me. She's The Simple Life at http://hopkinzrn.blogspot.com This is a fun blog and this girl is outrageous!

I am TAGGING:

Mary at Life is Good. Great blog!

I am also tagging:

JoAnn at 'Nef Said. Speaking of out of control. It's this woman!

I am also tagging:

Becca at Dream Weaver. She's a lot crazy, that's all I have to say about her.

Also tagging:
Susan at G.SUZE-Chapter 2. This is one classy lady and when I grow up I want to be like her!

OK, there ya go! I've been tagged and I've tagged.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations losing 53lbs that's amazing Eutauna. I love it!
bwwaaaaaaah

Kristina P. said...

That's a lot of weight! That is so awesome!

wendy said...

Those were funny. Your job has mine beat---I could never work in and ER --that means blood, exposed body parts and icky stuff. some of your comments were so funny I was laughing pretty hard.

Kim said...

I love shrimp too. I actually like the name you go by now. At one point before my 2nd year of nursing school I had lost that much weight, but stress--it's a bad thing.

I will loose it again one day.

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you--I've lost your email address and I deleted your emails so here goes.


Right click on the picture--save it to your pictures then you just add it to your post like any other picture. If you have any more question let me know.

Thanks for being a good sport and playing along--It was fun getting to know you a little better.

Kristina P. said...

Muuwwwwaaaaahhhh! That's my evil laugh for tearing you away from your life.

You are much too kind. I'm glad you found me! I've enjoyed getting to "know" you!

nikkicrumpet said...

What a fun tag...especially for us new readers so we can get to know the REAL you! And you made it fun and filled it with laughs too...bonus!

Jan said...

You are so funny. I love your comments too :) fun.

Great weight loss and I am glad you strip hairy men. Oh, that didn't sound good.

I love you how are a care giver and can pass gas without excuse. It hurts to hold it in.

Jeppesens said...

I found out a bunch of stuff about you I didn't know. You are a great person. I am glad I have had the opportunity to get to know you!!