Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm ready to make salsa!

I spent last week canning green beans and making Christmas pickles. I got to enjoy a lot of time in my garden. I'm so amazed at how crazy it went! I'm now ready and anxious to make salsa.



My chili peppers are ready for salsa.....



My anneheim peppers are ready for salsa.....



My onions are ready for salsa....BUT




My tomatoes ate NOT ready for salsa!!! They are a long way from being ready for salsa. I don't know how long my poor little pepper plants can handle the load they are carrying. Hurry up tomatoes!

3 comments:

Conder's Castle said...

I want salsa.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

COME AND GET IT!

Tara said...

Yum! Matt and I got stuff to make salsa last weekend...it was pretty good. Matt made his to spicy and I made mine with peaches!