Thursday, June 18, 2009

I checked out today....

Today I skipped out. Didn't do the motherhood thing, didn't do the housewife thing, just left. Drove about 30 miles to some good shoppin' and had some serious Retail Therapy.
Bought me one of these:

Exciting I know, but I love these things. I've used a Sonicare for 15 years (not the same one)
I also bought a new throw rug for the bathroom, then I bought some groceries. Then I took myself out to dinner and totally enjoyed the company.
Wow, my life is pathetic.
My better half will be back tomorrow....it can't happen soon enough.

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

You are one wild and crazy gal!

Ann Marie said...

I need one of those toothbrushes!

kado! said...

I love a good shopping trip!...and complete with dinner too... you are a good date!! =)

gigi said...

You are so cute. I love my own company sometimes. Clears the mind and you don't have to make converstaion unless you want people to really think you are crazy. I use to love it when the sweetheart went out of town. Made his coming home so fun.

Becca's Creative Jewelry Design said...

I can't believe you went by yourself ,you do haver friends who love you!! Hope it was fun anyway to get away for the day, that was a great purchase I love my toothbrush like that.