Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Another profound question.....

A few weeks ago I asked the profound question of which mascara you use.

Well, today I am still in recovery mode from Girls Camp. I know, I've been home for several days, but wow all I can say about that is "the old gray mare...she ain't what she used to be".
So I would love to have something awesome to post but I'm too tired to think of anything cutsey or artsy. I'm pretty shallow I guess.
So my question:
How is it that Kristina is always the first person to comment? Any blog I go to, Kristina has been there. It's really amazing. I imagine her with a billion laptops watching...always watching....waiting.
So, there you have the second installment of my profound question.
Someone, please answer this burning question.

7 comments:

CB said...

Ha Ha HA LOVEIT!! Because I have been wondering this too!!
Kristina is always first and she is the coolest - except for today where I am first!!

Whoo Hooo!!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

OK, so Kristina is going to make a liar out of me. Thanks a lot, Kristina!

Kristina P. said...

Sorry, my sweat shop of little children were on a break!

One of my blog friends is convinced I employ a sweat shop of kids to comment for me.

Really, it's that I have no life, no kids, and a job that can have a lot of down time.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I knew you wouldn't let me down! I need to call CPS or somethun'

CB said...

P.S. I just gave you an award on my blog. So next time you visit feel free to pick it up!

Connie said...

I have noticed the same thing about Kristina P. I figured she's on the computer at work without a heck of a lot to do...wearing her snuggly, of course.

kado! said...

LOL!!! I love Kristina's strategy...I bet she really does have a sweat shop...'cause I have wondered the same thing!

....She is the blogger that I aspire to be!