Thursday, August 15, 2019

IT'S BEEN AWHILE

Many months in fact.

When I finally get on the blog I notice that there is some weird "photobucket" background.
And I don't like it.
I've done a little research, but can't figure it out.
Can't decide if it bugs me enough to keep working on it.

I still love going through blogs of people I've read for 10+ years.

I realize it would be hard to catch up and a few years ago it would have bugged me to be so behind.
I have made and printed blog books for each of my years for 10 years.
But no one looks at it, except me.

But I still like putting "pen to paper" and writing out what is going on in my head.
I also love going through the pictures and seeing how our family is growing.

Like this:
Locklyn loves selfies.
And she is adorable.

I'm not sure what Lilly was eating, but it looks like it was enjoyed. 

Lucy on the other hand, is a little bit more of a delicate eater.

Last month I had Lexi, Krew, Kendrix and the twins.
We took some time to go to Heise swimming.

Lexi is always full of smiles.

And this....My oldest two granddaughters,
holding my youngest two granddaughters.

And then there are these two beauties.
My youngest and my oldest.
The bookends.
Candice is 4 months pregnant here.
Her first.
I love how these two have become the best of friends.


Lucy isn't sure about the hat.

I can't believe how they have grown.
And speaking of growing.
How is it that I have another grandson graduating from high school?
Am I really that old?

As I go through pictures and write down my thoughts, I realize that I really do love blogging.
I guess I'll keep it up.
Unless my head gets empty.


5 comments:

Marsha said...

Me too. I rarely blog anymore. I started doing Instagram where I don't need to write so much. I enjoyed viewing your blog. Maybe I should take the time and blog again.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Yes you should Marsha. Yours is one of the blogs I love reading.

Kerin said...

Nice to 'see you' again, and your darling Grands!!
Your family is adorable and congrats to your Grand on his graduation.
Time marches on!

Often it's hard to keep up on blogging, esp. with so many family things going on.
Sure enjoy seeing what you've been up to when you get a chance to catch up :)

Have a happy weekend.
~K.

Julia said...

You have a beautiful family and yes you should continue to blog. When the kids and grandkids get older, they will love looking at your blog books. It's a family history that can be viewed without electronic devices.
I haven't been much of a blogger myself but I'm still enjoying seeing what my blogger friends are up to.

Oh my goodness, those baby girls are so cute and have grown so much since I've last seen their pictures. It's so amazing, with all they have gone through.
Enjoy the rest of the summer.
Hugs, Julia

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I keep waiting for something like that to happen to my blog. I use to change my backgrounds a few times a year but it would give me so much stress that I just found one and kept it.
I don't post too often but I still like blogging and reading posts although I've narrowed it down to less people or I would be here all day.
Oh my, the photos are wonderful. Can't believe how grown up everyone is and so darn cute. They are the best blessings ever!! Happy to see your post....