Monday, February 25, 2019

CRUISE!

February being a pretty cold, snowy and miserable month...
a month to be endured.
Barely.

Nothing better for the winter blues than going on a cruise with great friends.
We flew from Salt Lake to North Carolina and then on to Puerto Rico

We loved touring around Puerto Rico
Nita, Jenna and I
LOVED the sun and the ocean and the beaches.

So did my shadow.

We went to St. Kitts
St Lucia
Barbados
St Maarten
Antigua

Each place we went to was beautiful.
Sunny and warm

It was so good to get away.


I love spending time with this man.

And considering what we went through 2 years ago...
I feel blessed to have him.

When can we go back?


6 comments:

Julia said...

That sounds like an amazing vacation in the sun and on the ocean... Good for you tow for spending all this free time together away from the cold. I can only dream of such vacation. You can always go back next year.
Hugs, Julia

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Wow, what a wonderful trip. So glad you got to go. Enjoyed your photos.

Just Mags said...

What a nice, warm get away. I am so glad you got to have such a nice time and enjoy the beauty. I too am glad you still have your sweet husband. Nice photos and I enjoyed them sweet Tauna. Hugs

Momza's House said...

Sunshine is good for whatever ails you! Looks like ya'll had lots of sunshine and fun!

Saimi said...

You need to go back!! Cruising is the best and you guys sure went to some really amazing places! Your pictures are tempting me to book a cruise!

ali said...



This is a nice blog which you can enjoy with your framily and friend so i recommend you to visit our web site
mata Bhajan