Tuesday, January 27, 2009

BRRRRRRR......

Baby it's cold outside! Got up at 0430 to go to the temple and enjoyed the Artic Blast when we stepped outside the house. Thought it was cold but you know....this is Idaho and we expect this don't we?
When we got home at 8:00 Candice was asleep in our bed....uh, excuse me? It was made once today already. Why aren't you at school??????? Uh, school was cancelled today. Lucky girl!

It was so cold I put extra bird seed out on my little bird feeder that the grandkids and I did at Christmastime. Peanut butter smeared on a birdhouse covered with bird feed. The birds like it except they are camera shy.

4 comments:

JoAnn said...

Candace has got it goin' on!!! I really like the bitter cold days when I can stay inside!!! Are you working at the temple -- or are you just trying to get a front row seat for the 6 a.m. session??

g.suzie said...

Tauna, you keep your blog creative and interesting w/fun backgrounds all the time. I have to keep checking on you to see what your up to. . .

Only Girl said...

Who in the heck makes the bed at 4:30 in the morning?? Tauna your like superwoman on high. So good to see you the other day at wally world!!!

Conder's Castle said...

It really cracks me up that you are trying to lure in small rodents and birds to your door...using the crazy "snack bowl gone wild"
Is this for your pleasure or the pleasure of the cats....
I wonder.