Saturday, August 4, 2018

Annnnd ANOTHER trip to Denver!

Lucy came home so now it’s game on! 


I took a few days off work and flew to Denver. 
Who could resist a $39.00 ticket from Jackson Hole airport?
Not me. 

I’ve been here for about 10 days and will go home Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. 


It’s been fun to be with all of them and I love watching Lexi fulfill her big sister role. 

Saturday we got to go to a LaCrosse game that our Utah grandson was playing in  
He came over after and had dinner with us and held the babies. 

It was fun to get a close up with both of them awake. 
Lilly on the left and Lucy on the right. 

Another treat was seeing Howard’s youngest sister. 
Her and her friend Annette were

It has been pure deliciousness!

7 comments:

Marsha said...

I'd say you more than got your money's worth for your plane ticket!

Kerin said...

Awww... those little puddin's are gorgeous!!
So glad you had an opportunity to love on them!!

Have a happy weekend :)

~K.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

This is such wonderful news. I'm so glad they are both home!

Just Mags said...

So happy to hear those adorable little girls are together now. Lexi has grown so much and what fun she is going to have with those sweet babies. Blessing and love to all of you. Hugs sweet Tauna

Saimi said...

Oh my gosh you have no idea how much this warms my heart to see Lucy and Lilly together. I got emotional seeing them snuggled in the same bed. I'm so happy for you that you were able to take some time off and be with the babies and their family. I can almost bet you would have went even if the ticket was more than $39.00 but that sure was a bonus deal!!
What a happy post, a happy post indeed!!! :)

Barb said...

Hi Tauna!

What adorable babies!! I'm so glad that they are home and doing well, what a relief that must have been for all of you to get both of them home. I'll bet you are counting down the days until you get to see them again!!

Hugs and Love,
Barb

Momza said...

Tauna, those babies are so sweet! Congratulations and blessings on their safe arrival! Being a grandma rocks!