Sunday, March 20, 2016

THERE ARE DAYS....

.....and then there are days.

This last year has been filled with days. 

Of joy. 

And gut wrenching heartache. 

And endurance. 

And joy. 

Today was a day of joy. 
All of my grandchildren. 

11 of them. 

Nick and Lynsey's
Lexi 8

Matt and Tara's
Josh 16
Jaren 14
Justin 11
Jessica 10

Nate and Sara's
Krew 9
Kendrix 7
Locklyn 1
Leighton 3 months

Cameron and Guen's
Teddy 3
Timmy 8 months

My heart is filled. 

We gathered for a blessing of Leighton who made her entrance 2 months early. 
But today she thrives. 

And cousins became fast friends.



And this week we are babysitting for parents who need some help and a break.

Krew     Kendrix   Lexi


They didn't last long in the car ride home.
 
Tomorrow two more come.

I think Uncle Matt is pretty taken by this girl. 

My kids have grown into wonderful humans.  

And I'm proud of them everyday.


Today was a best day. 

A day of joy.  

7 comments:

jen said...

I never thought I would understand this whole "grandma" thing, but I totally agree that the best days are when all of your chicks and their chicks are together. Lucky you!

Julia said...

Oh wow, your family sure has gotten bigger with each passing day. That's a lot of kiddos. Being a grandma is the best.
Hugs,
Happy Spring
JB

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I cannot imagine a more perfect day! Loving all the photos and how wonderful that Leighton is doing so well. Blessings all around......

Deb J. in Utah said...

Congratulations! You have a lovely family. Days like this are the best of what life has to offer! Have a good week.

Barb said...

Oh boy, I can see why, your grands are just so cute!! I'm so glad your little one is doing so good, what a scary experience for all of you, she's just cute as a bug!! Family is truly the best thing every! Don't you just love being a grandma?!

Hugs to you sweet friend!

Just Mags said...

What a beautiful family and all those precious grandchildren are just adorable. So happy that little Leighton is doing well, what a sweet little face and beautiful eyes. Lots of blessings in your life. Hugs

Anonymous said...

Awwww. What all of them above said! Gave me smiles and chills looking at the all the pictures. You are blessed. You know that though. :) Sue