Monday, June 11, 2018

CHUNKY CHEEKS!!!


It has been so hard to not be around these little Peaches! 
I am so thankful for technology to help keep me updated.
I can't get to Denver soon enough!

This is little sweet Lucy.
The monkey doesn't look so big anymore.
She is 3 pounds 15 ounces now.
Up two pounds from her birth weight.

Little Lilly is 5 pounds and 1 ounce!
I know they say that a baby smile is just gas, but still.
Isn't this the cutest little smile ever?????
Sleeping.
They just sleep!

Apparently Lilly will be getting kicked out of the isolette soon.

They are thinking another two weeks for her and then possibly she will be able to go home.

This is the daily white board of their progress.
It has been amazing to see the amazing steps they have taken.

So for now they eat, sleep and grow.
And it is great.

6 comments:

Julia said...

I'm so glad to see an update on these little angels. Wow... How they have grown. Unbelievable... that they are thriving so well.
This must be such a stress to see them there but not able to take them home yet. I'm sure they are getting all the best care possible.

Good luck to those two little girls and warm hugs for all those who love her. They might be able to monkey around with help now but just wait a little while. They will be able to monkey around all by themselves.
Hugs, Julia

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I've got tears in my eyes. I'm so happy that Lilly will be going home soon and I pray that Lucy follows soon after that. The photo's are adorable and I love the smile!

Marsha said...

Such a tender blog post. What little darlings and I ditto everything Debby@Just Breathe said, twice!

Saimi said...

Oh what dear sweet pictures of Lily and Lucy. They are growing and those cheeks are plump and ready for the kissing. I'm not sure gas is the answer to smiles, I think its the angels watching over them. I'm so happy and grateful for their progress. I can't wait for you to go to Denver!!

nikkisa889 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Just Mags said...

It is so good to see how those little sweethearts are growing and progressing. They are just so adorable.Hoping they both will be home soon. Prayers and blessings.