Friday, November 24, 2017

CRAFT DAY

The guys helped us this morning build some boxes out of some old pallets we have had.
After they finished that little honey-do they went shooting.

(It's nice having a cold garage to be able to use it as a refrigerator.)

 We made lipgloss.
 And we painted jars and made a Christmas arrangement in the wood boxes.

 Candice was "Martha Stewart" incarnate.
 Whe was showing us how she made the tree on the jar.
 We made them all a little different.
Candice's finished product.
Pretty stinking cute!
 Guen's is different and just as cute.
 Then we made bath bombs. We are waiting for them to dry overnight.

Between all the cooking and eating and crafting the kitchen has gotten quite the workout.
And I wouldn't have it any other way.

5 comments:

Saimi said...

Oh my gosh!! You guys have taken crafting to a whole different level!! Lip gloss, bath bombs, making wood boxes and painting jars, holy cow how fun and creative!!! If I could accomplish just one of those crafts I'd be doing good, you guys are amazing!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Oh my, what a fun day you had. Makes my heart happy to see all of you doing crafts!

Marsha said...

What an amazing day of F.U.N.

Barb said...

Hi!

I can't believe I missed two of your posts!!! Your photos were just beautiful...love where you live!

Thanksgiving is such a good time to contemplate the year, and you had a doozie!! You know, those miracles are just about the most wonderful things, aren't they?! I asked my son-in-law if he remembered your hubby at the hospital, he is the director of pharmacy at EIRMC. Of course he couldn't tell me anything about him, but said that he was a very lucky man... :0) I agree, he is a very lucky man, look who he's married to... ;0) So many blessings!

I love your crafts! I want to make a box just like that, I think I have it saved on Pinterest in a few different places, it's so cute. Nothing better than getting together with your daughter's and having some silly, giggly, girl fun!

I'm so glad you had a good day!

Hugs and Love,
Barb

Momza said...

Tauna, I just caught up with all of your fall posts! You've been so busy and it looks, very happy with your move. Your grandbabies are beautiful, so are your surroundings, and your canned goods! I hope you have a great holiday season!