Sunday, July 23, 2017

Grandkids!

On June 22 I drove with Candice to Denver.
I got lost in Wyoming....how does anyone get lost in Wyoming?
Anyway, we were there for a couple of days to get Lexi who would come and spend some time.
Since I have her and they live so far away, I wanted to be able to see as many of the grandkids as possible.
Family relationships are everything.
As a little girl my cousins were my family.
I didn't have any sisters, so they were it.


 We painted rock masterpieces.
 She took my phone and did a few selfies.
 We drove to Twin Falls and spent the night in a hotel so we could swim and play with Krew and Kendrix.
I let them chose their own breakfast that day.
Kendrix had a burger and fries.

 Krew chose eggs, bacon and mashed potatoes.....ick.
And Lexi chose toast and French toast.......uh ok.

We also went to the Fullmer Family Reunion at Loristica....Heaven on Earth!
 Jessica came and stayed a few days too.
 They had a blast in the lake.
And lake water wasn't enough.
 While she was here we picked up one of her new friends and drove a whole 2 minutes to swim at Heise Hot Springs.
She had a blast.

Lynsey and Nick came yesterday and picked her up. They left today.
I miss her already, but they will be back next month for the eclipse.




2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

What a great time you had. ((Hugs)) Love all the photos.

Julia said...

You always have such great family vacations. It sound like you know how to have fun.
The turned down tells it all. She doesn't want the fun to end. Great pictures.
Hugs, julia