Sunday, April 17, 2016

HUMPTY DUMPTY

Had a great fall. 
Yup me. 
Nice sunshiny day. 
I was trying to clean up the debris from winter. 
I tripped over the shop vac hose down here.....
I landed hard on my right arm. 
I thought for sure I had broken my humerus. 
But nope. 
Good news. 

Bad news. 
The doc thinks I may have torn my rotator cuff. 
I can't raise my right arm. 
Really obnoxious. 

I will wait and see if it improves. 

And I was in a mood. So Candice cut my  hair off. 
And it feels good. 

5 comments:

Deb J. in Utah said...

Oh no! I hurt my shoulder last summer, working out at the gym (trying to get rid of "old lady flabby arms") No luck. It was soooo painful. I ended up with weeks of physical therapy and now I have to be really careful. I do understand what you are going through. Get better soon. Sometimes getting older is NOT the funnest thing in the world...I love you new cool short hair. Looks great. Have a good week!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So very sorry about your fall. Hope you heal quickly. Sending prayers your way.......

Saimi said...

Oh man, not a fall!! I hate falling and now a possible torn rotator cuff - I'm sorry what a 'pain'! although I do love that you cut your hair, I would have done the same thing. Now you have a cute summer cute ready for the sunshine!
I hope you heal soon
Saimi

StitchinByTheLake said...

I hate falling - scares me! But if you've gotta fall well, a haircut does seem in order. :) blessings, marlene

Anonymous said...

Bless you! I've enjoyed your blog for years now. I'm a Klutz and have fallen way too often. I am truly sorry that you are injured. I already know from a previous post that it's a torn Rotator Cuff. Again, Ouch, and I feel for you. Sending big hugs. Sue