Friday, August 14, 2015

SQUEEEEEEE


13 years ago we paid for the biggest mistake ever. 
We bought a used Cadillac Catera. 

For 13 years it has proved to be the worst car ever made. 

I'm pretty sure the previous owner was Satan himself. 

Today I bought a new car. 
Ok. 
Not new. Because that would just be ridiculous. 
But new to me. 

Proud owner of a 2011 Chevy Equinox. 
Isn't it pretty? 
I'm pretty excited. 

And I can even start the car from inside my house!!!!

Cars have come a long ways since the last century. 

5 comments:

StitchinByTheLake said...

Fun! You're going to love this one - my daughter-in-law had one and it was wonderful! blessings, marlene

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It is very pretty and I wish you many years of happiness in your new car!!!

Valerie said...

Glad you're so excited about your new car. It sure looks great!
By the way, thanks for your comments on my blog. I never know if I should reply there since I doubt you'll go back and see the replies. :)

Mikki said...

Sweet!!! Hope it gives you many happy miles!!

Saimi said...

What a SWWEEEET ride you have there!! Isn't it crazy what these cars can do these days? My sister has once that alerts you when you cross the yellow or white line and can basically park it's self. Seriously the cars are amazing and yours looks simply wonderful! Congratulations!!