Friday, October 24, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM

I'm braggin' here.

My Mother-in-Love is 94!
Mom in the chair.
From left to right...
Betty, Mary, Howard, Scott, Karen, Sharon
She's an amazing woman.
Full of faith.

She lost her husband 36 years ago.
She's buried 4 of her 10 children.
She's had more than her share of heartache and trial.
But she's never lost her faith in God.

She loves her family.
And we are all sort of proud of her!
She has been such an example to ALL of her children, grandchildren, great grandchildren and
great-great grandchildren.

"WE JUST LOVE YOU!"

2 comments:

Julia said...

What a nice tribute to your mom. I bet she's a sweetheart. Happy Birthday to your lovely mom.
Hugs for her and for you.
JB

Debby@Just Breathe said...

She sounds amazing. I cannot imagine burying 4 of her children and losing her husband so long ago. My dad was 91 this year and lost his wife (my mom) 33 years ago. God Bless her. Happy Birthday!