Wednesday, March 10, 2021

WHILE I RECOVER

 I’m just over 7 weeks post op. 

We took an opportunity to fly to Cancun with friends. Best decision ever. I can recover on the sandy beaches as well as the snowy weather. 

It is beautiful here. I have never been to Cancun. We are staying at the Hyatt Ziva an all inclusive resort. They spoil us rotten. 

Yesterday we toured ruins and swam in a cenote (underground River) our tour guide was named Helamen. It was a great day. 

It has been so fun to be pampered and rest!

Look. 
No snow. 

No we didn’t climb the steps. Not allowed anymore. 
We came back from dinner tonight to this little surprise. 
Beautiful orange flowers on a tree. 
Hi my sweetheart. 
Our tour guide Helaman. 
View from our room. 
More of the ruins. 

Tomorrow we go to a nearby island to snorkel or hang out on another beach. 

I sure hope the snow is melted when we get home. 


3 comments:

Deb J. in Utah said...

What a fun getaway. So glad you are recovering so well. Hope to see you in blogland again soon!

Julia said...

I'm glad the healing is going well and that you are able to get away to a warm place with no snow. Enjoy the time away. Here the snow is melting and it feels like spring today. We still have lots of snow to melt but I have signs of spring by the back corner of the house as some daffodils have poked up through the ground.

Take care,
Hugs, Julia

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It sounds perfect. I love all inclusive and Cancun. Enjoy each moment.