Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I miss you!


Howard has been gone for a few days and has several more before he comes back home. I miss you! I can't even think of a project that I can get into while you are gone.....you can relax....maybe. Ya, he's in Texas. Lynsey comes from Texas to be with the family... uhhmmm that's a bit odd isn't it? Anyway, back to the subject of cute....Howie....looks good here.


There are many faces to Howie, there is his Sunday-go-to-meetin' face. He cleans up right nice doesn't he???? Looks good here too don't he?


In fact, he looks pretty nice in a white shirt and tie! Dad and Cam have a moment together..with their shades. Lookin' good boys!


Uhm, not so sure about this one.....haven't I seen this on America's Most Wanted?


Well, he may not be America's Most Wanted, but he is my most wanted. HURRY HOME! I love you!

No comments: